Putting new floors in your home is a great way to enhance its value and improve the way your living spaces look. Now that you’re ready to invest, you have to decide – what type of flooring is the best one for your home, budget, and lifestyle? Here at Complete Flooring Works, we’ve put together this quick guide to help you make an informed decision.
- Hardwood floors, when installed right, can last for generations upon generations. All you have to do to make them look like new again is contact us about refinishing them!
- Homebuyers love hardwood floors, so if you want to drastically boost your home’s value, go with hardwood.
- Compared with other types of flooring, hardwood is on the higher end of the price spectrum.
- Laminate is made of pressed wood, so it resists scratches, moisture, and general wear and tear. This makes it a great option if you have small kids or pets!
- Cleaning laminate flooring is a breeze – all you have to do is sweep and wipe it down with a damp mop.
- While laminate flooring has come a long way in recent years, it doesn’t last quite as long as other types of flooring, like hardwood or luxury vinyl.
- One of the best parts about luxury vinyl flooring is its price, especially since it can mimic other types of flooring, like hardwood.
- Luxury vinyl flooring comes in many types of looks, from hardwood to engineered stone.
- Even though it has impressive durability, luxury vinyl tile can’t be refurbished or sanded down when it wears out.